On Guard Oil
What are the benefits of On Guard Oil?
Protection against bacteria, viruses, & mold
Disinfection & Immune System
Accomplished naturally with a blend of cinnamon, clove bud, eucalyptus, rosemary, &
- Apply to surfaces to kill germs and pathogens.
- Diffuse in rooms to provide immune support and to rid the area of bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi.
- Apply topically and massage feet, back, neck and shoulders for immune support.
- Take 2-3 drops per day orally for 3 days prior to surgery and apply with massage to strengthen immune system and guard against infection
- Take orally with honey, agave, or juice at the onset of cold, flu or virus symptoms.
- At the onset of sore throat or to fight laryngitis, place 2-3 drops in ¼ cup of water, gargle for one minute and then swallow.
- Put 15-25 drops in a 12oz spray bottle, shake and spray on hands, in rooms, on desks & countertops, or in bed sheets to protect against pathogens.
- Put on the soles children’s feet at night during cold & flu season to support the immune system.
- At the on set of a cold or flu symptoms, mix 5 drops of On Guard Oil with 5 drops of Oregano Oil in a capsule. Take 3 times daily until symptoms desist.
- Put several drops on a bowl of hot – hot water and breathe in the vapors to relieve lung congestion.
- Apply to bee and insect stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
- Apply to gums and teeth, or swish with 5 drops of On Guard & 1tbsp of water for pain relief from toothaches or after dental work. Gargle daily for healthy teeth and gums and to prevent and treat gum disease.
- Diffuse in homes or business to kill air borne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
- For warts, apply topically, rotating between Oregano & Frankincense.
- Apply a drop on a pet’s sore or wound to enhance healing.
- Add 15 drops to one cup of corn starch, mix and sprinkle on carpet, rake, let sit, vacuum clean.
- Mix a 2-3 drops of On Guard oil, 2 drops of Lemon oil & one teaspoon honey for a cold/cough relief medicine for kids or adults.
- Mix On Guard oil with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
- Apply directly to the toes and nails to combat fungus.
- Combine 2 T of water with 5 drops of on guard in a small glass, place your toothbrush in it, and sanitize your toothbrush overnight.
- Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
- Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to disinfect the carpet or put a few drops in your vacuum bag to kill pathogens.
- Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to disinfect and remove mold.